Thursday, July 09, 2009

888 Zoom Zoom Boom Boom from Jon Lee on Vimeo.

FREE TIME

Recently, my free time's been spent between packing up and unpacking. Putting things in boxes. And splicing, extending, and retooling video and audio until it becomes something else.

And I'm tired. So, I'll be focusing on packing for the next few days, just posting some video memories. The above a great day Jamie and I had last year on the luckiest day of the century.

And, speaking of downtime. I'd like to shout out Kate's unemployed notebook. Never seen anyone's downtime be so productive. Especially her character scripts. She put up a new one today involving a lunch ladle and some particularly gelatinous stroganoff.

3 comments:

Jamie Perez said...

What a day it was (second luckiest day of the century though... I'm betting we don't live to see the luckiest).

JON LEE said...

BTW, yesterday was 789

KA Gorman said...

Wheeeeeaaaahhhhhh!